Agony a Forum
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 12:36:53 pm

SMF - Just Installed!
347 125 11713
: ericksont
+  Agony a Forum
|-+  Bomohs, Healers, etc.
| |-+  Bomohs, Healers. etc.
| | |-+  Bomoh in Singapore
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Bomoh in Singapore  ( 38198 )
Archived Posts
Administrator
: 388

« : September 10, 2008, 07:41:02 am »

jesline
01:36

I have been reading this forum with regards to bomoh lately. I am sincerely in need of a reliable bomoh services in Singapore too. Heard from my mum that a reliable bomoh does not charge a penny, all you need to do is to give them an "ang bao". Sadly, the malay bomoh who my mum knew has passed away. Till now, i am yet to find a reliable one..sigh...

Those who managed to find a reliable one, kindly share with us. Gals out there who have the same relationship problems, shall we keep in touch? so that we will not con by those bomoh out to cheat us money or body. We gal must take care of our safety during our vulnerable periods.

Thanks. My email is jojodec07@hotmail.com

Ray
10:35

Hi there ppl.
I'am also looking for a bomoh who can help me with love life.
I really hope a " kind soul " here can help me find one.

Pls email me to mohdnasirg@gmail.com.

i'll be really gratefull if someone can help me.

Thanks
Roz
: 10

« #1 : October 01, 2009, 12:11:11 pm »

Hi There,

go to    www.singaporebomoh.com

I actually got to know this person from this forum indeed.

Khan Bhai. He is very professional and indeed the results were fast. I had relationship problem with my wife and some business problems. he was able to help me.
No Charges , thats the best thing compared to others that i went to but with no results even after paying. I don't want to name whom but also from this forum, he charged me 1500 even without knowing my problem.

Anyway just go to this website and email your problem. he usually get back within a day.  his email:   tradcuremagic@gmail.com   or just visit his website for your specific problems      website:   http://www.singaporebomoh.com
ShirleyO
: 24

« #2 : November 10, 2009, 06:33:32 pm »

Iíve had enough of con artists & opportunists taking advantage of people at their most vulnerable & desperate times.

Years ago, on this very forum, I was cheated of thousands by those who claimed to be bomohs but are nothing more than scammers out to make easy money (& a lot of it too!).

Iíve wasted a lot of time, effort, & money in looking for & going to these bomohs, & I was left emotionally & mentally drained.

The situation now seems to be getting out of hand.

First, their scam was to make you pay a lot of money outright.

When people wised up, they then progressed to getting you to pay less money, but then make it so that you have to come back multiple times & pay money each time. So in the end you would have spent thousands if not tens of thousands.

And now the latest scam is to say that there is no charge BUT you have to pay for materials used + give them money which will be donated to the needy or orphans.

Do you really think they use that money to buy materials? Or that they will donate the money to anyone other than themselves? Why donít they just have us donate the money directly to charitable organizations without having to go thru them? Did bomohs in the past need to use a lot of money to purchase materials? & what materials are they? They even have websites now advertising their services like itís an IKEA catalogue!

Some bomohs even ask for sex or feel you up.

A real bomoh should not ask for ANYTHING and you should only give them an ang pow to show your appreciation. Thatís all!

In the end I did manage to find a bomoh who did NOT CHARGE ME ANYTHING AT ALL. And best of all, he did manage to solve my problems.

Iíve been visiting this forum from time-to-time to see how things are. I guess you could say I have an emotional attachment to this place. And I see that things have been getting from bad to worse. There used to be only a few scam posts here & there, but now every thread has a FEW scammers plying their trade & trying to dupe us when weíre emotionally at our most vulnerable.

Ladies & guys, itís time to help each other out. All this has made me quite angry & Iím only sorry that Iíve never spoken up till now.

Iíve spoken to my bomoh (in Sarawak, Malaysia) & although heís very reclusive Iíve managed to convince him that this would help a lot of people & stop them from being scammed further. Heís agreed to help anyone who is in need & has allowed me to speak on his behalf.

He does NOT charge anything at all but please give him an ang pow to show your appreciation.
He does NOT charge for materials.
He does NOT ask you to give him money so that he can donate it to others.
Nor does he ask you to come back multiple times.
And he does not request for any bodily pleasures either.

You can give as little ang pow as you want. Even 20 dollars is ok! It doesnít matter how much because he is a real bomoh & real bomohs do not even ask for money! FYI he never asked for any money but of course it is only courteous that we give him a little something.

I will NOT ask for any payment or Ďintroductioní fee either as I have been in the same boat as all of you & I just want to help others who are in the same desperate & lonely shoes as I have been.

You can contact me at shong80@yahoo.com

The bomoh can help you with ubat pengasih, relationship problems, disharmony in family, make you more likeable to others, etc.

But please do NOT email me if you are looking to cause injury or death to others. I will not be a part of those sort of things.

To everyone here, please spread the word. Tell yourself or any of your friends who are looking for bomohs to NOT trust anyone who asks for money. Give them my email & I will try to help them out.

As Iíve been scammed before, Iím making it my mission to make sure others do not get scammed too. Although, I believe many here have already been conned but like me have just been too embarrassed to speak up. Or have just given up hope completely.
Jayme
: 17

« #3 : March 07, 2010, 04:04:10 pm »

I am looking for a reliable GENUINE bomoh who does not charge a bomb for services or 'materials' needed for spells to help with career and personal relationships.  Even some individuals in the forum who have offered to help introduce bomohs to us are charging for certain services.  I have had enough of those kind of bomohs and 'middleman'.  Can anyone recommend a really good bomoh?

Iíve had enough of con artists & opportunists taking advantage of people at their most vulnerable & desperate times.

Years ago, on this very forum, I was cheated of thousands by those who claimed to be bomohs but are nothing more than scammers out to make easy money (& a lot of it too!).

Iíve wasted a lot of time, effort, & money in looking for & going to these bomohs, & I was left emotionally & mentally drained.

The situation now seems to be getting out of hand.

First, their scam was to make you pay a lot of money outright.

When people wised up, they then progressed to getting you to pay less money, but then make it so that you have to come back multiple times & pay money each time. So in the end you would have spent thousands if not tens of thousands.

And now the latest scam is to say that there is no charge BUT you have to pay for materials used + give them money which will be donated to the needy or orphans.

Do you really think they use that money to buy materials? Or that they will donate the money to anyone other than themselves? Why donít they just have us donate the money directly to charitable organizations without having to go thru them? Did bomohs in the past need to use a lot of money to purchase materials? & what materials are they? They even have websites now advertising their services like itís an IKEA catalogue!

Some bomohs even ask for sex or feel you up.

A real bomoh should not ask for ANYTHING and you should only give them an ang pow to show your appreciation. Thatís all!

In the end I did manage to find a bomoh who did NOT CHARGE ME ANYTHING AT ALL. And best of all, he did manage to solve my problems.

Iíve been visiting this forum from time-to-time to see how things are. I guess you could say I have an emotional attachment to this place. And I see that things have been getting from bad to worse. There used to be only a few scam posts here & there, but now every thread has a FEW scammers plying their trade & trying to dupe us when weíre emotionally at our most vulnerable.

Ladies & guys, itís time to help each other out. All this has made me quite angry & Iím only sorry that Iíve never spoken up till now.

Iíve spoken to my bomoh (in Sarawak, Malaysia) & although heís very reclusive Iíve managed to convince him that this would help a lot of people & stop them from being scammed further. Heís agreed to help anyone who is in need & has allowed me to speak on his behalf.

He does NOT charge anything at all but please give him an ang pow to show your appreciation.
He does NOT charge for materials.
He does NOT ask you to give him money so that he can donate it to others.
Nor does he ask you to come back multiple times.
And he does not request for any bodily pleasures either.

You can give as little ang pow as you want. Even 20 dollars is ok! It doesnít matter how much because he is a real bomoh & real bomohs do not even ask for money! FYI he never asked for any money but of course it is only courteous that we give him a little something.

I will NOT ask for any payment or Ďintroductioní fee either as I have been in the same boat as all of you & I just want to help others who are in the same desperate & lonely shoes as I have been.

You can contact me at shong80@yahoo.com

The bomoh can help you with ubat pengasih, relationship problems, disharmony in family, make you more likeable to others, etc.

But please do NOT email me if you are looking to cause injury or death to others. I will not be a part of those sort of things.

To everyone here, please spread the word. Tell yourself or any of your friends who are looking for bomohs to NOT trust anyone who asks for money. Give them my email & I will try to help them out.

As Iíve been scammed before, Iím making it my mission to make sure others do not get scammed too. Although, I believe many here have already been conned but like me have just been too embarrassed to speak up. Or have just given up hope completely.

stelselv
: 6

« #4 : April 16, 2010, 11:43:51 am »

So far Roz is the only person who is promoting Khan Bhai's services.. i hope that he is genuine.. has anyone else gotten help from Khan Bhai ?????

I signed up the forum singaporebomoh.org, seems like i am the only member on the forum...

I have mailed KB if his is genuine and willing to help, i will pay him after i have had results...

I am in need of a bomoh, but i am not going to pay a huge amount.. i can only afford ang pow...  because i am dead broke, any bomohs out who are genuine, i would like to speak to you..

like someone mentioned on the forum that, a true bomoh does not charge, clients can give their heart's desire...
« : April 16, 2010, 01:11:20 pm stelselv »
Jayme

« #5 : April 18, 2010, 07:35:26 pm »

Hi, there are comments that roz and khanbhai are the same person. No one really knows for sure but both their writing style is the same. If you manage to meet khanbhai please send me a personal message to share your experience ok. I hope he is genuine too and can help you. I have also e-mailed shirly oh and she doesn't sound genuine so don't waste your time there. Good luck
stelselv

« #6 : April 20, 2010, 08:20:32 am »

Becareful of the 3 scam artists on this Forum..... Khan Bhai, Zul and ShirleyO....

Khan Bhai is a fake... I mailed him the first time.. he immediately replied.. He asked for my particulars and my photograph..

i sent him immediately and also told him that i would NOT be able to pay him in 100s and 1000s, i could only pay within my means..

IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS AND HE HAD NOT REPLIED. 

KB and Roz are the same people.. He is a scam, preying on naive people..

anybody out there if you need help desperately, please don't contact Khan Bhai..

He is a fake and so is his post and the singaporebomoh.org site... he just created the website to make people believe that he is genuine.... He is such a bullshiter... his post said that he donates the money that we pay him for the services to an orphange... he is a fraud.....he is a scam artist, a confidence man... 

the other guy who goes by the name of ZUL and pawang7e did not reply either... he must be a scam too... and so is Shirley O...  she tries to dig from you, as much information as she can and uses it against you....

A REAL BOMOH DOES NOT ASK FOR A FIXED AMOUNT, WE CAN GIVE OUR HEART'S DESIRE...  NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR PROBLEM IS....

Ranjit
: 13

« #7 : April 21, 2010, 03:41:42 pm »

My name is Ranjit and I am a spiritual healer. I am based in Ipoh, Malaysia. I can assist in healing of victims of witchcraft. My treatment is purely prayer based with no rituals or mumbo-jumbo. By GOD's will, I have successfully treated the victims and allow them to take control of themselves. My treatment is done in the presence of the victim. My services can be engaged by contacting me at +60175141875 or +60125494287
ShirleyO

« #8 : July 04, 2010, 07:33:54 pm »

To Jayme, if I do not sound genuine it must be because I thought you too were not genuine & were just trying to play the fool. You probably failed one of my tests. I apologize if you were sincere.
Rosey20

« #9 : July 22, 2010, 09:20:55 pm »

hi guys... PLEASE DONT USE SHIRLEY O..... She sounds genuine... but then starts to ask for taxi fre and all this crap.... why on earth would she ask for taxi fare and then she'll say she'll reimburse.. dont let her fool u.... At first she sounds real nice....

And this guy she knows lives apparently in a rural area..... now why on earth would you take all your time and all hlping decent people like US.... but obviuosly she'll want something in return right.....???

Guys PLEASE PLEASE Dont mesg Shirley O..... TRUST ME.... Dont get conned.....

;)
Jayme

« #10 : July 30, 2010, 02:22:34 pm »

To Jayme, if I do not sound genuine it must be because I thought you too were not genuine & were just trying to play the fool. You probably failed one of my tests. I apologize if you were sincere.

Shirley,

You didn't get a chance to 'test' me at all as I told you in the one and only e-mail I sent you that I will NOT pay anyone for any taxi fare or introduction fees.  Based on that you probably already knew I wasn't a sucker you could con easily so don't bother trying to redeem yourself with all your lies here.
ShirleyO

« #11 : July 31, 2010, 09:58:53 am »

Wow, all the scammers are logging in with new nicks now & trying to discredit me. To all of you out there, do not believe them.

To Rosey20, what do you mean by reimburse? I did not ever say such a thing. You must be a scammer too. Who are you actually? Are you angry that I have actually managed to turn people away from getting scammed by you?

And to your question on why I am willing to help people, well, this is why I created my tests, so that I only help genuine people. I am sure a scammer like you has never known the satisfaction of helping someone in need. Just a thank you from 1 person whom I have helped has already made my day. I was a victim of scammers like you too before, this is why I am doing this now. And you say that I would surely want something in return? Well, what is it? What did I ask in return? Not a single scammer who has been trying to discredit me in this forum has been able to say what I have asked for in return. Don't all of you think that this is a little weird?

To Jayme, it does not matter what emails you did or not did email to me, you DID get tested by me, just that you did not know it because you do not know what my tests are. And no, I will not reveal what my tests are because they are the last barrier I have against scammers such as yourselves. Sounds like you are the one trying to redeem yourself. Which scammer are you on this forum?

To everyone in this forum genuinely looking for help, notice that all those who are trying to discredit me are new members? Or are members with posts full of nothing but trying to discredit me? Don't you all think it is weird that I am a target for them? Could the scammers all be working together to discredit me because I am slowly but successfully discouraging many people from getting scammed by them?

To all you genuine people out there, all these scammers say that I am a scammer myself, but they could not say what I was trying to scam people out of. Take Rosey20 for example, she says that I want something in return, but she never says what. And Jayme20, she too cannot tell you what I am trying to scam out of people. Don't you all find this a little too funny? Don't these sound like baseless accusations from the same group of people who are worried and in a dilemma because they are finding it harder now to scam people because of what I am doing? Because I am GENUINELY helping people?

And just a last note to Jayme, I am not trying to redeem myself as you call it. You all are selfish bastards who are trying to con people and just do not get it.. I am only trying to stop more people from getting conned by you. The only reason I take the trouble to explain myself here is to stop people from believing you & being cheated of their hard-earned money. I know I have been quite successful so far or else you & your friends would not suddenly be coming out of the woodwork to discredit me.

To those genuinely in need of help, do not believe the scammers in this forum. They will ask you for money. They will give you all sorts of reasons why they need the money. They will say they need to buy materials or items for the rituals. They will say that these are rare items such as a black chicken, etc. They will also say that they have to travel very far, sometimes to other countries, to get these rare items. Do not believe them! They have no idea what a real bomoh is and they are definitely not bomohs themselves!

Some will ask you for only a little money at first, then they will say they need more money, and more money for it to work. Then they will say they need to give money to charity. Well, why don't they have you give the money to charity yourself? Why must the money go through them? Does it not all sound a little weird?

If those of you genuinely in need of help do not believe me & think that I am a scammer, that is fine. I applaud you for being cautious. Just as long as you do not believe & be scammed by all those scammers in this forum then I am happy. My sole purpose is only to try & prevent genuine people from getting scammed.

Jayme and Rosey20 must be scammers, do not believe them. I think that all these scammers are part of syndicates who are raking in thousands upon thousands of dollars every week by scamming people. Now they are scared that a person like me has managed to upset their operations.

And to all of you genuine people who have failed my tests, I am sorry, I know my tests are not perfect but they are the only thing I have now. I can only do what I can to the best of my abilities.
ShirleyO

« #12 : July 31, 2010, 10:01:59 am »

I think Rosey20 is actually pawang7e. All of you can look at another thread in which she praises pawang7e.

This is getting serious, I have actually managed to unravel the operations of some of the big time scammers here. I knew that they would eventually do this, but I just did not know how soon. I have been getting a lot of emails from people and they keep failing my tests. They must all be from these scammers here.
Rosey20

« #13 : July 31, 2010, 06:46:46 pm »

Hahahah.. Shirley O.. you amaze me with your long essays... Why don't you just run along... Why on earth would you keep posting your boring long essays on here. I was one of the people who asked for help from you, and no doubt you asked for taxi fare and blah blah blah... and the txi fare werent cheap at all... I think its best you just run along and leave the people on here to decide for themselves. I am not a scammer but a person seeking help like all the other people on here. I am glad to say I have finally found a real bomoh and very happy indeed I am!

Pls stop wasting your time, and get along with your life. Your right a real bomoh wouldnt ask any money, but you asking because they 'live in a rural area' and al this crap! Pls... we werent born yesterday! And you only want to communicate via e-mail. No number, nothing.... Well its up to the people on here whether they want to get help from you.

But 'EVERYONE' on here.. I seeked help from this person and trust me like all of you... I was gulable to think she was rel.. I mean with all her words and all you would think she aint chatting shit... Right!??? But guys... TRUST ME ... DONT WASTE YOUR TIME... I'm done with this and cant be asked with sending replys after replys... like us we have a life and aint got time for long essays like you put on here. Your obvisouly in need of people to come to you other wise you wouldnt waste time and long essays for nothing! You gotta to want you wanna do... But like everyone says ''What goes around, shall always come around''..... And if anyone on here and anywhere in the world are trying to scam and all this.... Trust me in time.... God forbid... There'll be a day when they get in back...

Over and out! :D
Rosey20

« #14 : August 01, 2010, 10:53:11 am »

to Siva:

Yes I have found a true bomoh and I have all the trust in him... I think its better u get in touch and he'll meet u in a coffee shop or u can go see him at his house. At first I was sceptic like all the other people, but he is decent and genuine... He aint got time to waste as he is a busy man. His nick name on here is Pawang and he has posted his number on here several times... 92979639... give him a call and he'll talk to u in more details.... If u think he is fake... he'll perform something in front of u.... That would prob be at his house.... very true and so happy I have found him... he is not only a bomoh to me.... but now a friend I can trust and more of like a brother I would say.... This is no joke, no lie.... So trust me when I say call him up and he'll meet u in person with all the info u need... I'm sure u'll have so many questions to ask, like I did..... All the best ;)
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: